Monday, October 28, 2013

Some News

HEY! Yes, I know I haven't been on in a very long time! My laptop keyboard recently broke and it's hard to get in a mind set of creating a post when I'm using my ipad. I just get distracted texting my lovely guy <3 with am app called couple that we both have on our iOS devices to keep our text messages from sky rocketing. Any who, I wanted to talk about what I recently got in the mail. I recently received a "voxbox" from influenster.com. Influenster is an amazing website that allows you to get free samples and all you have to do is try them and review them. I got the varsity voxbox and it included so many goodies including Kiss Nail Dress, Tide PODS, NYC Big Bold Lip Gloss, Airheads XtremeBites, and Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash. They are all excellent products and I would recommend them time and time again. I will have a specific review of all of these products in later posts so come back and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment