It's Christmas Eve! That means that tomorrow is Christmas! If you are having trouble coming up with a classy outfit with Christmas dinner, I have a few examples. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Hey! It's almost Christmas, have you gotten your guy something nice? We all know that guys are hard to shop for. So why not get them something that they will need even if they don't realize it yet....
1. Button Down Shirt: You want your guy to look good when you go out, so why not a classy button down shirt? I recommend Vineyard Vines, Southern Marsh, or Southern Proper.
2. Watch: Every guy needs a way to tell time aside from their cell phone. Why not a watch? It can be the most grown up thing he owns. If he already has one, then get a new one. Just make sure it fits his style.
3. Cologne: There shouldn't be an explaination for this. Everyone should smell good. Just pick one you like because you don't want him to smell like something you don't like.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
There's only a few days left until Christmas, and that means if you haven't gotten your gals their gifts yet, here's an idea of what you could pick up. These are small, but cute gifts that any gal would love. So maybe one gift isn't enough, go ahead, get two, or three!
1. Charm Bracelet: a charm bracelet is cute, classy and versatile. It can be worn for date night with her guy, it can be worn with a Tshirt and jeans to class, or a blouse and slacks to work.
2. Perfume: If you know your friends favorite scent, get it for her! She will be guaranteed to love it! If you aren't sure, start with something that matches her personality. If she's bubbly and very social, then try something fruity like Bath and Body Works' Peach Bellini, if she is cutesy and shy then try a floral scent like Victoria's Secret's Sheer Love If she's a very take charge lady who always gets what she wants, then try a strong scent with vanilla. Juicy Couture is perfect for that.
3. Body/Face scrub: Some of you might be thinking, wait a minute...you can't use your body scrub on your face!! You are right, although there is a new cosmetic store that is becoming very popular, very quickly called Lush. Lush makes vegetarian cosmetics that are all natural with little to no perservatives. Their washes are safe enough to use on all areas of your body. Ocean Salt is my favorite scrub. It's exfoliates for soft skin all day. If there isn't a Lush store nearby that you can visit, just go online and look at their catalog. I guarantee that you will fall in love with their products the moment you start using it. :) if you want your friend to love her gift, then I would go to Lush and pick something out for her.
4. Naked3: If your gal is into makeup and eyeshadow, and especially Urban Decay, then there are no words needed.
5. Phone Case: Maybe your friend has had the same phone case on her iphone since she waited in line to get her phone when it was released, or maybe she doesn't have one at all, whatever the "case" may be, (pun not intended) everyone loves a cute new phone case.
6. Bow Ring: Bow rings are becoming very popular. They are a cute little accessory to add to your friends finger. They are dainty, and girly. They can make any girl feel prettier.
7. Nail Polish: My question to you is, what gal doesn't love nail polish? Make sure to get a strong formula that won't crack or chip easily that has shine and won't hurt her nails. Try Essie, Opi, Butter or Chanel.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
So remember when I said that I was going to start expanding my blog whatever was going on in my life as well as clothing and fashion? Well here is my first nonfashion related post. In order to get me an my blog, I have some more favorites to add. This post is about sports. But only favorite ones.
I like lacrosse. I play lacrosse.
I like rugby. I used to play rugby.
I like college football. The only teams for me are Notre Dame and Clemson. I'm a die hard Alabama and LSU hater.