Monday, September 15, 2014

5 Minute Outfits


Hey all!

So, the other day I slept through my alarm and didn't get up until 8:30 for my 9am class. I freaked out and just put something on. When I was walking to class, I realized that I looked terrible. My shirt was dirty and my pants didn't fit right. That inspired me to create this post about outfits that are comfy, cute and can be created in 5 minutes.





5 minute Outfit

5 minute Outfit by yourclothingsucks featuring a red shirt


This is a very comfy and casual outfit complete with pretty leggings. Take your pretty or printed leggings and pair it with a tank top and layer a lightweight hoodie over it. Complete the outfit with some sneakers or comfy flats. 








5 Minute Outfit



This is a cute outfit that doesn't take much effort at all. Slip on your maxi dress, and your flip flops and your ready to go. 



5 Minute Outfit



This final outfit is the most comfy outfit by far. Take your favorite hoodie and pair it with some comfy shorts. Finish off the outfit with some casual shoes such as converse, TOMS or your favorite sneakers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment