Friday, September 13, 2013

Gameday

HEY!

Today is Friday and that means there is one more day until my favorite day of the week in the fall. GAME DAY! There's nothing I love more then watching the games, especially my Clemson Tigers and Furman Paladins. Since my tigers will not be playing this saturday, I am going to be all over the Georgia Tech game since I can't stand UGA. ;)

Anyways, I have some game day outfits for those of you who are Georgia Tech, Oklahoma and Tennessee fans. I hope you enjoy!  






Gameday: GT


This outfit features the cutest blouse in school colors and cute Jack Rogers sandals!!! Also, don't forget your cute sunglasses like the ones shown above!! :)




Gameday: Tennessee


This outfit for Tennessee fans features a pretty orange chiffon dress and Tory Burch riding boots. Cute up the outfit with a bow in your hair like the one shown above!! :)
















Gameday: Oklahoma




This cool game day out fit features a striped tee in school colors and funky cowboy boots! Make sure to swap out your blue jeans for white jeans like the one's shown above to look clean, cool and classy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment